Okay! So CNY ended a couple of days ago. Last Sunday was the last day of the celebrations. Oddly, it was the day with the most events planned.
In the afternoon, I went over to Bernice's place and I met up with her and Trisha. Had a lot of fun chatting as usual. I was sad though, as I had to leave so early that time. Which was about... four? Usually when we met up, the three of us would stay til past midnight at the very least.
I went home and slept on the living room couch. Then I woke up and prepared to go to my tuition centre's CNY party. By the time seven o'clock arrived, my friends had already started arriving next door! My neighbour's function also started at seven, but I decided to go for the tuition centre's party first cause it ended earlier.
So anyways, at PTAG, I received two angpows. One the traditional one, and the other for my PMR results. The food wasn't half bad, though it was all mostly fried stuff. Bad for my health, but hey a girl's gotta eat
something right? After dinner were the games. I got my friend to accompany me while I asked my Malay-language class teacher to join our group. We won three rounds out of four and we had a blast. Mr Tan was our leader, kinda. He ordered us around and led us to our almost-victory! Which was good enough for me.
At one point, students were playing with super large balloons and Caleb, the English teacher, was acting
cowardly funny. He covered his ears and cowered in corners. I wasn't there to witness the following, but my friend told me the instant he did that, everyone fished out their phones and camera phones and went
snap, snap, snap! It was amusing to say the least. I had my picture taken with Caleb and my friends, but it's with Huda. I will get it from her soon and show it to you guys and girls, whoever that reads this.
I arrived at my neighbor Jeffrey's house at about ten thirty. Luckily everyone was still there! I ended up playing and teaching my friends how to play mahjong. It's a nice game once you know how to play. My neighbor didn't have a set so I brought mine over. We weren't gambling, just playing for the fun of it. Besides that, nothing much happened. Oh yeah. I
screamed said to everyone "Hi. I missed you!". The reactions I got varied. Some kept silent so I kept repeating myself until they replied. Everyone had a good laugh at my little antics. Sadly though, some of my friends had to leave not long after I arrived. Then everyone left at twelve. I ever-so-slightly regretted not getting there earlier, but when I think back about it, it wasn't that bad.