Today is dad's birthday! Yesterday, I went shopping and got him an unusual present. As unusual as a present a daughter got her dad can be. I wrapped it up by myself, with some instructions I received from Amelia. Thanks! I asked my two brothers to scribble up some words and notes they want to give to dad, and I'd put them in along with the present into the bag. I'm guessing dad liked what he got, considering he thanked me for it. =3
To celebrate his birthday, my family and a few friends went out for lunch. After lunch we went to Summit, the shopping complex. I got a tennis skirt-short! Uwaaaaah, it's so pretty! And
blue!! That in itself is enough to make my day. But no, there's more! Gasp!
We went to a gaming shop to get our Wii fixed. And... I saw the guitar controller used for Guitar Hero. I simply wanted to know the price, so my brother asked for me. And the most miraculous thing
ever happened! Dad suggested we get it and in the end we did! Like, ZOMG! It's
aaaawesome! I do have one fear though. Addiction. Please don't break my hardworking streak, Miss-Hardwork-whom-only-comes-at-the-beginning-of-the-year. As for you, Master Addiction, stay away from me! Seriously, no kidding!
Haha, so you finally got Guitar Hero? (I know this is late XP) It's so hard to break the addiction for playing that game! I can play it for hours when I shouldn't >_<