The inevitable has happened. Me going back to school. It went pretty well compared to what I thought it'd be. I must admit it was great seeing all of my friends again! I remembered myself pestering one of my friends almost the whole day long. Eh, sorry, Mila. Still friends, right? =]
Oh, and for sure, the school has improved its efficiency! I got placed into the right class on the third day! Amazing feat. Thanks, Mrs -insert teacher's name here-! You have my immense gratitude.
In my new class (full off mostly barely acquainted people), awesome teachers take over the lessons!
Hah, the teachers I got are better than the ones you got, my dearie ex-classmates! Bwahahahaha! Honestly, I really do love the teachers I got this year. It's only been a week, but I'm loving my school life already!
I really
really really do miss my old classmates though. Those people whom I've grown so immensely close to during the time I've known them. Especially this one... Who has been my classmate for seven years running. Yeah, you're special, believe it! But now... Our classmate streak has ended for we ended up going on different paths. This is not the very end, however! Goodness, no! We will still be able to meet up with each other from time to time. Keep in touch- that's we'll do for sure! You might not think I thought of us as that close, and to you maybe we aren't, but to me we
are just
that close. ♥
I probably should mention the subjects I'm taking. So it's Malay, English, Maths, Add Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History, Moral and Accounts. I'm probably going to add English for Science and Technology, Economics and
Perdagangan to the list too. Which makes a grand total of twelve. Insane, even if I do say so myself.
Like I said at the very start, school has begun. Meaning no Internet/blogging during the weekdays, with after-school Fridays as an exception.
-x-x-x-x-x-
Slightly earlier today:At SchoolI got invited to go play badminton with my cool friends. Cool, as in, all of my friends are cool and deserve to be called so. Love you, Max! For the invitation!
At the Club- 1500 - Fetched Vivian to the location. Played badminton. With Max and his friends. I do not know how to spell their names. Instead off possibly misspelling their names which portray their awesomeness, I will put off typing them. However, just know I think you guys are awesome for playing with a pretty lame girl, a.k.a. yours truly.
- 1815 - Changed into swimsuit. With Vivian still, met up with Mabel and Grace. And then encountered two spectacular teachers in the pool. Had a chat with them. It was fun.
Once again, thanks to everyone whom I've bumped into today. Surely it was you who made me so grateful for everything on this ordinary day. Seriously, it's so ordinary but yet I feel so special. I feel so loving.
Spread the love! ♥