Uwaaaaaah, my dad's primary school and close friend and his family came to visit! I love them all so much. Uncle Alfie, Auntie Florence, Andy and Edmund. Andy brought his girlfriend and friend from Australia over. I know not the name of the girlfriend, but the name of his friend is Chris. Gotta love the name; so classy and classic! I managed to squeeze out a couple of short conversations from Chris, the six feet four inches tall guy. He's a nice and charming person from what I could tell.
So then anyway.
Kyaaaaaaaa! Edmund was thereeee! I missed him so
so so SO much! I still love him ♥ I'm not sure love
how, but I do anyways :] Oh oh and he looked much better than I remembered too. Sigh, the awesome dude. I hope I get to see him again soon! Having said that, I was obviously ecstatic (in my head, I was.) when Auntie Florence proposed that I visit them one Sunday soon for some fun over at their place. I was thinking, it couldn't be more perfect! I told her I loved the idea but mom was like all "She has tennis." I practically slammed my head with my palm. "Eh, nevermind la! Skip one nothing wan!" That was my first thought and response. Right now, I'm thinking
whatever. Whatever as in
I'm going, and that's for sure; tennis or no tennis! Mhmm, yeah. I am
so going.
Thank you, all... *counts*.. six of you! I had a wonderful time tonight thanks to you. Thank you for the laughs, company, memories, and...
Famous Amos! Teehee. ♥