Yesterday, I played tennis twice. In a day. Once in the morning with Grace and Amelia for about an hour and a half. Then we went to the gym cause we (or maybe it was just me) were bored and stayed there for an extra hour. That evening, I went for tennis again, but lessons this time. I can happily say I was
satisfied with my performance, though I'm sure I could've done better. I have successfully persuaded mom to let me attend classes on Saturday, right smack in the middle of the day at four. This class is supposedly somewhat more advanced. The one I went to last night was again, supposedly for beginners. My mom was really very reluctant to let me go for today's class, in fear for my complexion. I don't really care that much about it though. So, the two of us compromised. I could go on some conditions. I wore a hat or visor when playing, and I had to use face cream or something of the sort. I thought the conditions were reasonable and I agreed to it. Oh, and one more thing. She said that even if there was a single spot (caused by the run's rays) on my face when I came back, she would send me back to the Friday's class. Oh well. That's the life of an only daughter I guess.
Now, for the something new. My sister (who isn't actually related to me in any way) and I started roleplaying a few days back. It was immensely fun and addictive, and the both of us couldn't stop. Each day, we wrote approximately five thousand words if we had the time. Go visit, will you? <3 The roleplay takes place in an anime world, Naruto's. The link's in the link list.