Some of you might be wondering, 'Why hasn't she been updating recently?'. This is the answer I give you: I didn't feel like it, and oddly enough, I've been re-addicted to MapleStory. Yes, it's that game many of you call childlish, which I find sometimes fun. Anyway, onto the actual post.
Well, I went to Genting Highlands on a Friday and came back on a Sunday. Don't remember which Friday it was though. ^^; Maybe it was last last Friday, the 16th. Well, who cares. Anyway, on the first night, we watched some annual magic show. The magicians were really very impressive! Hopefully there'll be even better performances next year. The next day, we went to the outdoor theme park. We sat on the Corkscrew. It went round and round and it was ear-banging. Just remembering about it makes me feel the pain again. @_@ That night, Amelia, Charmain and I went to the arcade and played this game called ParaPara. It involves hand-waving and stuff. I sweated a lot. o_o I wanna play again. I shall ask a few friends to accompany me to Sunway Pyramid to play that game! =D
Now. Work. Everyone was getting a 'job', so I though 'Why can't I get one too?'. I envied them, but no more! I now 'work' or 'help out' at my dad's office. Mom keeps urging me to get some money out of dad as payment and he agrees, though I might not get it in the end anyway. For your information, I'm in the office right now! There's nothing to do at the moment, but there will be pretty soon. So far, I've stamped about five or six cheque books and written out several people's payrolls. It was fun~ I'll be coming back every Tuesday to Thursday. I'm unavailable on Mondays and Fridays' because there's tennis camp and Malay tuition classes. I'm learning how to do... office stuff! Like... photostat papers and write cheques and payrolls.
On to tennis! I watched the Sampras vs. Federer match in Shah Alam on television. I would've gone to the stadium, but my parents said it was too expensive. Oh well, at least I got to see it
and also skip Science tuition class =D. I totally love Sampras' serve! He served two aces! Awesome, I tell you. And then there's also
my tennis classes. Coach Michael changed the Group C classes from Tuesday 9.30am to Monday 9.00am, enabling me to attend. Previously, dearest mother would not allow me to attend because "It's so hot la! Bad for your skin and it's complection." Sorry for the misspelt word. I forgot the actual spelling and I'm too lazy to search it up in a dictionary and whatsoever. I told coach what mom said and he answered, "What? She's going to enter you into a beauty pageant is it?" Awesome point! I said it word for word back to mommy and she still refused to let me go. In the end, the
extremely kind and thoughtly and caring and all-those-other-things coach of mine and many others changed the date and time to accomodate me. Maybe not just for me, but... it's good! Yesterday's tennis camp lesson was awesome! I didn't have to run a single round! And we played about... 6 matches or something. It was probably because of one of my teammates. Her name was Mandy. She looks
tremendously like Jasmine! She's really good at tennis and scored tons of points for our team. We both (Gary and I) owe her our thanks; although Gary didn't say it, I'm sure he's thankful anyway. xD We should've gotten a McDonald's voucher for that, I tell you! Even coach called us 'undefeatable' and 'champions'! But sadly enough, he said "I went to McDonalds to get some vouchers but the manager wasn't in. Too bad for you lo..." It's true, what he said. Too bad!
Half an hour before the lesson ended, he took out that much disliked magazine of his and showed us more pictures of tennis players. I didn't recognise any of them, except for Nadal. =X Then, he flipped to a full page picture of some English guy that looked
very slightly familiar. I simply shot and/or tembak-ed softly, "Djokovic!" I'm not sure how the exact spelling of his name is, but it should be something like that, give or take a few letters. xP Unexpectedly, he heard my wild shot at the name and said it was correct! ...Not enough to get me a point though. He wanted the first name too! I had totally
no idea for that one. He asked for his nationality, and I was still clueless. In the end, we, the students or pupils, discovered that he's Serbian. We've never heard of that place before, so how were we supposed to know, yes? By the way, I forgot his nationality a minute ago, and checked Wikipedia to confirm it. Huzzah, my terrible memory! And I also found out his name's spelling. It's
Novak Đoković or
Novak Djokovic. Woo! I was right, kinda. So... the questions went on based on the magazine. Mom said she'll get dad to get it for me. xD That doesn't count as cheating, does it? I'm simply curious about tennis players, and I wanna know more about them. It's to widen my knowledge about tennis, I tell you! It's the truth!