A few blue strands of hair, and others.
Woo! About 7% percent of my hair is now blue! <-- Has bad estimation skills. It's not very noticeable, but I still like it very much nonetheless!
Mom's hair is now brown, maroon, yellow, pink, and green. Don't say anything; shush. I woke up at seven in the morning to attend tennis lessons to find out that it was cancelled. I found out only after I arrived at the courts, too! ._. I ended up going to the gym. It was way fun!
--------
Mom parked the car somewhere near Sunway Pyramid. When we returned about... five or six hours later, our car (and the whole row) was completely double parked. Meaning, we were stuck until the owner came back. During that time, my mom (and the owner of the car behind us that was also stuck) honked
really loudly. People passing by sure looked tortured. They have my sympathy. And I also deserve my sympathy, cause it was so embarassing. =x Maybe half an hour later (<-- Bad estimation skills again), this guy appears from the cybercafe practically right next to where we parked, and he apologised, then moved his car away. I need not explain how angry my mom and I were, because I'm sure you all already know. ^^