Who ever said the holidays were going to be a series of long, boring and empty days?
I think they're wrong! It's been pretty exciting for me so far! Not as hectic as I thought it'd be for the past few days, but still pretty busy! Let's take today as an example, shall we? :]
In the morning (9.30a.m.), I had Malay tuition. We did a lot of work, as usual. @_@ Then at four, I had tennis lessons. Woo! It was fun! Right after tennis, my friends and I went for a swim. My fingers turned into mini-prunes!
It seemed almost eatable. I had dinner at Juliet, then went back to the club for another round of tennis class. Two in one day, that was great! Excellent! Awesome! And everything else I can possibly think of! Right now, if I had to say something about my tennis playing, it would definitely be that I had no consistency. Real good one moment, whacking balls over the boundaries the next. Yep. Just
that inconsistent. Coach Michael scared me though at the four o'clock lesson. I had arrived at the parking lot and I saw him by his car. I waved to him with a "Good afternoon, coach!" Then he asked me, "Hey, do you mind if we do one on one training?" My eyes widened, because the thought of one on one training with him can be explained with one word. Treacherous. "Eh? Amelia not here yet meh? Isn't she coming?" was my immediate reply. He countered with, "Why? Scared ar?" xD I simply laughed it off and said, "No la!" He then asked me to go up stairs. 'She's already up there.' Phewww. I smiled sheepishly to myself and skipped up the stairs. Our coach has a pretty good sense of humour, I tell you! And and one more thing! There's this guy who's in the same lesson as me, whom I thought was at least fourteen years old. Amelia thought fifteen. He asked me for my age, and I said I was fourteen. I asked the same question to him, and he said thirteen. The appearance of shock was evident on my face, I'm sure. Amelia was pretty shocked too. Well, all the more for not judging a book by it's cover. Or judging a boy by his looks and height too. xD