Feh/Meh.
Mhmm... nothing much to write about right now, but hey, I'm bored! So let's talk about... whatever. I ♥ this layout! Don't you think it's just cutee? *pinches little ghost*
As some of you know, I wear coloured contacts. At the moment, the colour/s of the month is honey and turquoise. Usually, it's turquoise on the left, and honey on the right. I wore it like that for the whole day today, including when I went to the First Malaysian Gavel Club's meeting. There were some new people, and I kinda... well, got along with them. So we talked... and talked... then she suddenly asked me, "Are you Eurasian?" Lol! I obviously said no. She mentioned that she thought I was Eurasian because of my eyes. o_o Then, the girl opposite the table said, "Yeah! I thought you were mixed or something because of your eyes too!" O_O I was thinking, 'Whoah. Awesomeeee.' xD
Now, another Sunday tennis lesson! Lessee... I was asked by a friend to ask this guy who has classes before ours to ask another friend for her email add. Was that confusing? I'll try repeat it in a more simple way. Girl A asked me to help ask Boy to ask Girl B for her email add. Yeah. So, I strolled up to him while he was picking up tennis balls and asked him for a favor, telling him to ask my friend for her email add. He simply agreed, and I walked back to 'Girl B'. Shortly after, he was looking our way and I kept pointing to my friend beside me, in a really obvious way. xD He walked up to us and told my friend his add. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but it was better than nothing, ne? ;D So now, here I am, chatting with that guy person on MSN. :D
P.S. I still haven't studied one bit for the Geography exam held tomorrow! I think I'm awesome. *basks in self-glory* And I'm not even nervous or panicking, even though there're about two textbooks to finish. I'm sure my nervousness is just being delayed til tomorrow though :D