Like I said, "Dang! It rained tonight!". I was supposed to have tennis lessons! T_T *whines* Come to think of it, I talk about tennis a lot, eh? Oh, and I might be developing a crush on someone who plays tennis too. Just another lame crush, which will probably last just a moment~ ^^ Back on topic; Why, oh why, did it rain?? I blame it all on that boy player in my class. Who ask you to leave arh?! ...Just kidding, of course! xD Todaya was pretty tiring... Woke up in the morning, went to the temple to give out donations and offerings and stuff. Then, I went to my gramp's house and caught up with a few hours of sleep time. After that, I woke up with messy hair. Therefore, I brushed it. <-- Was that even necessary to mention? >>; Anyway~ Off my family and I rushed to an open house party thing that was held because of Hari or Bulan Raya. I am just
that clueless about other races! >< style="text-decoration: underline;">still ate more junk food. About an hour later, I left for tennis. Well, that pretty much summed up my tiring Sunday. Tiring today, that is.