I'm slightly more than half-way through exams right now. Woo! One more important paper, and it's all over! The papers weren't as hard as I thought they'd be. That's a good thing, yes? Anyway, I forgot to mention in my previous post that there was a possibility that I was paranoid. Well, it turned out to be right! I
was being paranoid! The people outside my house was just a a couple of strangers, the one at the court was a
stupid friend of mine and a few of his friends, and the one zooming past in the car was simply a coincidence. Phew. So I guess I'm
not being hunted down and tracked. xD Let's review what I thought about the important exam papers so far!
-> Malay, Paper 1: It turned out easier than I thought, which is majorly good. Though easy doesn't mean I'll get high scores, it's good enough for me to not flunk it, I guess.
-> Malay, Paper 2: Now
this I think I'm doomed for. I had all the important points in the essay, but when I re-read it, everything sounded like crappy junk! It most probably because of my terrible non-existant skills at making properly structured Malay sentences. And not the mention the choice of words. Yeah, that probably helped
my essay become worse. :D Think positive, though! At least I didn't leave anything blank.
Of course I didn't. Who would?-> English, Paper 1: As usual, it was cake! Uh... more difficult than usual, but still half a slice of cake! I might have gotten one question wrong in the literature part, but let's hope not. ;D
-> English, Paper 2: I don't remember this paper much... Uh, let me think. Nope, I still don't remember a thing. All I
do remember is that it was eeeaaaasy :]
-> Maths, Paper 1: Now here's a subject I always fail to hate! I just love the challenges it throws at me. I think I did pretty well.
-> Maths, Paper 2: Ah! The same love-able subject! I love the challenges it threw in my face more than the first paper! There was question 4 and 14 that everyone was talking about. The most fun questions! I thought question 4 came pretty naturally o_O Obviously, the rest of my classmates didn't think so. *crosses fingers* I hope I got that one right. The best question of all
has to be 14! It made me rack through my brains to solve this one! I arrived at a pretty reasonable answer, but as far as I know, no one else had answered it so I'm not sure if I got it right. *crosses fingers again* I hope I get that right too!
I also hope the teacher won't give bonus marks for that question so that I'll be the only one to score that! Bwahahahahahaha!!
-> Science, 2 in 1 Paper: Uh... I don't remember much about this paper either. If I recall correctly though, it should be rated somewhere between moderate and easy, making it moderately easy. Oh, wait. I think it was hard. Gah, whatever.
-> Kemahiran Hidup: Meh. Average paper, I guess. The questions which came out weren't that hard, come to think of it :D
-> History: Hah! This paper! The one I hate most. It unexpectedly came out waaaaay easier than I thought. I still think I'll almost flunk it though :] At least I'll still pass, and hopefully get a B, or an A if a miracle happens!
-> Geography: The paper yet to come.
I'm having Art, Paper 1 and Moral today, but 'm not studying! ...Much. I'll study when I get to school ^-^ I'll post more when I feel like it. Bai!