*I've been updating a lot recently, no? o_O And hah, I skipped school! (With permission, of course!) I just
had to when I heard there's a possibility of getting a shot.
I played badminton this morning with Lilly, Joey and Puiquan. We had such a great time! We played badminton half of the time, and for the other half, we simply strolled around, having fun being vain little creatures. Well, we snapped pictures like mad people and here are the pictures! Just because I'm a partly a kind hearted person, I put the pictures in thumbnail form so it won't bother those people with slow connections :3 Fyi, click to enlarge.
















I originally wanted to Photoshop that hideous pimple of mine away, but there were so many photos and just looking at them... I got lazy so I left it there. And lyke oh noes! No one told me I looked like a fattie! I am so not photogenic xD PQ pula is the total opposite. Doesn't she look pwetty?? Oh! And I made two animated groups of pictures; complete with captions and dialogue. Note: The captions and dialogue do not describe what happened. It was put there just for the fun of it. And I asked everyone who is involved's permission to post this. :D I can now post happily.
Uhm. Wanted to say more, but I think it's long enough. Watch out for more pictures!