It's Sunday, I got back from tennis lessons about an hour ago. The thing is, it was raining, as you have probably guessed. It was so refreshing! I never get to do any sport in the rain! And then there I went, playing tennis in the rain, one of the sports I never would've played a few months ago. Anyway, I thought it was nice. Nice to have the rain beat down on me for a change, instead of hot shining sun rays. The coach asked if we wanted classes next Sunday, which was already the Hari Raya holidays. Everyone wanted classes to go on, except for me. Well, I would've wanted class to go on as usual if I weren't going to go to Bangkok, Thailand. No faaaaaair! No fair, I say! Anyway, classes are probably on next week. Without me. The usually enthusiastic me. Uwaaaaah~ I feel depressed! Oh well... I guess I'd still rather go on several days vacation than stay for one or two hours of tennis. But still... Ah, nevermind! I think I've improved even just a little bit on my playing. I don't think I missed as much anymore. Though my aim is slightly off, I'm sure I'll be able to fix that! *sigh* I hope everyone will have a good time together next week... I will surely dearly miss my tennis lesson... And them, of course! By them, I mean the coach and all the other people there. ^^ Oh, and coach told me to visit a custard factory or something. I then said, "Eeww! Custard!". I changed my mind right after he said, "It's an ice-cream factory". My immediate reaction was, "Ah, really? That's a totally different story!". He also asked me to go to a pizza factory. I quote him, "The pizza there ar, 10 times better than Pizza Hut wan!" Or something similar to that. I don't think I'll be able to visit those places though. My family and I are following a tour, and I don't remember seeing any factories in the programme list. I might be wrong though.
*And the music is 'seagulls' cause I'm playing a game, and the bgm for the moment are well, seagulls. xD