In the morning, I woke at 6.30. To get ready for my friendly tennis tournament. Yayers, won 6-3 with Michelle as my partner! They gave us most of the points. Uh... one of the opponents, actually. Heehee. I think he was a beginner. His partner had to cover him the whole time >_> And we still attacked him anyways =] Sebastian and Raj won 6-0. They were amazing. The match was over as soon as it began, I tell you. Then Yee Ling and Mandy won their match with 6-3 too, I think? Gawd, they couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole match! Everyone's having laughing problems. First Michelle, and now Mandy and Yee Ling. Sigh.
Anyway, after that I went to MidValley for a dog fair. Bought two outfits for Sundae. Ohmigosh, she looks so cute in them!
Did I mention we had all of her fur shaved off because we didn't constantly brush it? Yeah. Here's how she looked before ♥