Recently the air's been nice and clean. Well, as clean as it used to be before the haze arrived, which isn't that clean but you get what I mean. And now all my pimples are gone 8] Except for one or two persistent ones, but it's a major improvement.
Got fourth place in class. Not all that happy, but I can safely say I'm not disappointed in myself. Just gotta study harder. All that's left to do is search for my willpower. I guess volunteering for physics and chemistry tuition earns me brownie points. Wasn't happy with my English essay though. Was very very tempted to ask my teacher to lower my marks. It was sooo boring. I wonder what he saw in it.
Elwin's right; Tennis is my passion. Just like how the gym is his ;] Even when I've just finished playing tennis, I want to play more. It's a natural affinity I just discovered not too long ago.
Everyone at school's talking about watching movies, especially Transformers 2. I'm not much into movies, so I can't say I'm as excited as they are, but I am excited
for them. Their excitement rubs off on me xD If anyone's going out and need someone to go with them, call me! ;D
...Just kidding. I'd rather go play tennis.