Haze, haze, go away.
That rhymes more than rain does. Anyway, the haze is killing- no,
murdering- no,
massacring the skin on my face. Actually, make that massacred! I can't stand all these red spots on my face. Usually when you talk to people, it's their face you look at, you know! This might sound vain and self-centered and stuff, but it's only natural to start caring when our appearances start changing. Like the wise ol' Michael said, "Appearances play a big role in tennis. It determines your confidence level." Well, I'll say! School may not be tennis, but I'm thinking I need more confidence to face what- five hours?- of school a day than three hours of tennis on court.
Okay, enough about myself.
AAAAAAHHHH, SCHOOL IS REOPENING TOMORROW! Can you believe it?!
I can't! I can so wait to go to school again. Can I not attend school but tuition instead? They're less formal and more friendly. And, there are less homework. Oh no, I just remembered (for what could be the third or fourth time today) that I'd be getting my marked exam papers tomorrow! I am so not ready for this.
...Someone take me away and save me from all this, please.
Note to self: Good job in tennis today! You played not
good, but it wasn't bad! Be proud of yourself. Although you didn't reach the goals set, you got close to it and gave it your (almost) best. You're gonna do better next week, and the week after that!
People reading this, for your information I am not insane. This is a great way to motivate yourself. Mandy, this is how my happy pills work =]