Came back from the dinner. Gooosh, the arrangement of events were ridiculous! They put the sport with the most categories first, and the least the last. The swimming sport had like a gazillion medals to hand out, while the tennis only had four. But they didn't put tennis up first; no siree, they didn't! Instead, we had to have a bit of dinner, watch the swim team dance to High School Musical's 'We're All In The Together' and observe a really lame magician do his tricks.
The HSM dance gave me a major deja vu feeling. Especially the ending! They lifted up a little girl up into the air, almost exactly like the routine I was in about two years ago? And the song and dance totally reminded me of Cassie's party. I remember her dragging everyone up to their feet to dance in her living room. As for the the magic show, gosh, it really was really lame. Nothing to put me in a state of awe. The only interesting part of it was Mandy being selected to go up on stage to have her palm disconnected from her forearm. Like, there was this knife which easily sliced through a cucumber, and she had
very much reluctantly/was tricked into putting her hand through the hole. Swooosh, the knife swung around and her arm was perfectly fine. The trick wasn't the one that amused me. It was my friend participating in it. She tried to turn around when the magician was looking for a volunteer and he saw her turn away xD So he specifically chose her. According to Mandy, she saw someone and I turn away and so she tried to follow suit. Apparently she was too slow xD
Mandy has pictures of the evening and I have pictures of her on stage. We're both too lazy. Later, then.
Edit:
I forgot that I went to Sunway Pyramid this morning. How could I? Anyway, I got my hair cut :] Which means I ended up not going to watch my friends play. I'm sure you played good, but seriously, chill, Seb! Getting 'angry' as you said because you gave Raj a handicap of one game is lame :o So. Congratulations Colin (though you're not exactly on my good side right now for... some reasons) for getting the gold, Raj for getting the silver, and Laviniya and Shi Yeen (hope that's how your name is spelt) for getting the bronze. Back to Sunway. So I got back my usual fringe/bangs. Yay! I love them <3 I look like a doll again ♥ Or so Michelle said. Eh eh back to Sunway again! I watched Night At The Museum 2. It was quite nice. On par with its prequel to me.
Note to self: Bring along racket, shoes and socks every time you go to the tennis courts. Doesn't matter if you think it's gonna be fully booked or what. Just bring them, or you'll regeret it.