I'm watching Super Junior's It's You music video. The song is totally awesome, seriously. May Gee, you rock for introducing to songs like this =D
From three o'clock today until half past ten, I've been at the club. Watching my friends participate in the club's tournament. It was sad not being able to play. I cheered them on though. Today I realized that I'm not good at playing at all. I thought to myself, "If I went up against him/her, I would've lost". I would've lost to a lot of people there. Shows just where I stand. I needed that reality check.
I am currently having a dilemma. To go watch my friends play again tomorrow morning or not to go? I really want to be there for my friends, but then again I really want to have my hair cut as well. At the moment, my decision is to go support my friends, and hope that mom will let me have my hair cut somewhere nearby some time soon in the near future.
P.S. I just watched the It's You MV again, and the lyrics get me every time. Gooosh, so touching and it strikes me right in the heart. My heart feels hurt.