I just took a bath and gosh, my hair smells so aromatic. If you can't tell, there are only two acceptable reasons:
- You have to go see a nose doctor.
- My hair is too sexy for your sense of smell.
Okay. Oddities aside,
exams are over!! Yeaaaaay! It doesn't really feel like it's over, but it is! Holidays are coming up but to me it's already started~ Can't wait to go overseas, come back, and go out with my friends! Here are the list of people I will be getting souvenirs for:
- Amelia Kok
- Yean-Li
- Jasmine Cheong
- Ming Yu
- Frieda Choong
- Yee Ing
- Anthea
- Yee Ling
- Mandy Chok
- Michelle Chok
- Nichelle Ng
- Jean Soon
- Brandon Ho
- Shawne
- Choon Weng
- Elwin
- Coach Michael
Hm, I hope I didn't forget anyone. As you can clearly see, I don't have many guy friends >.> But all's good cause the girls are there for me =] And here is the list of people I would get souvenirs for if only I could meet up with them to hand it over:
- Deon Teo: Bet you didn't see this one coming!
- Samantha: Of course I would get one for you if you were able to get it!
...I think I'll just get twenty souvenirs in total.