In three hundred and sixty five days, I'll be able to take my driving license test! Can't wait ;D Gee, I seem to be using the wink-eyes a lot nowadays.
The reason for my title is... Mommy said I was born laaaaate in the night. About an hour or so later and my birthdate would be the same as my auntie. Therefore, I am still technically fifteen! Woot!
I wanna thank all the people who has wished me a happy birthday today, in order of who wished me first =]
- Yee Ing! Thanks for being the first ;D So nice.
- Mommy, who asked me to make a wish ♥
- Benjamin, who nearly became the fourth.
- Hann King, my little brother, who wished me while I was on the phone with Ben.
- Shue King, who wished me after I hung up.
- Hyuuga Jasmine, or so it says on my phone ;D
- Amalia, who remembered! =DD
- Daryl Quay, I'm so touched you remember my birthday. Actually, more shocked you even know it.
- Shawne, who wished me with funny caps and a weird name for himself at the end.
- Soon Wai a.k.a. Kelvin, another person who I don't know in what way got my birthdate.
- Gracey, have fun at Singapore!
- Christine, who sent me the awesomest birthday text ever. I shall immortalize it here.
Who decided to take another step in the age gap and leave me in the dust? You bad evil child Resh :) Happy Sweet Sixteen Tsing Yu!
- Yean-Li, who was nice enough to accept my swimming invite =]
- Melissa How, I never knew your surname was How. How unique! :D
- Yee Ling, who simply guessed and got it right o_O
- Amelia Kok, the second wish caller!
- Choon Weng, who probably remembered only because Yean-Li texted him :P
- Shi Lin, which actually doesn't count because I told her xD But I'm still counting her in anyway.
- Joey, which added Japanese in her wish ;D Awesome.
- B. K., someone who wished me through Percival. I don't know who it is though x_x
- Wee Shin, who apologized cause it was late. (It's only one in the afternoon!)
- Alex, yay I still exist~
- Daddy, when he just got back from work! =D
- Zael. M., someone I also do not know who wished me through the cbox. Gosh, I feel so bad. Oh, it's Andy! Thanks, Huda for telling me ;)
- Auntie Alicia, my favourite aunt, the first non-friend and non-immediate-family member to wish me!
- Huda, you're an awesome photographer with an awesome personality c:
- Yu Jin, thanks, cause I never thought you'd wish me xD
- Brandon, dude, finally! Thought you'd never remember!
- Elwin, the class monitor!
- Chloe Chong, my awesome cousin :]
- Parveen, I miss you dude ;-;
- Emelia, lol.
- Rachelle, even more lol!
- Ben Ng, you asked me if today was my birthday and I responded affirmative but you never wished me. Weirdo =P
- May Ann & Nichelle, hahaha you girls are funny.
- Nina, thanks so much, it means a lot to me ♥
- Frieda, I don't think there's such a thing as a sexy birthday.
- Abigail, thanks, I didn't think you'd know when my birthday is o_o
- Mandy and Michelle, thanks =D
- May Gee, you're so lovable~ Thanks.
- Chloe Yeoh, thanks, you're an awesome writer and I love your stuff ;]
- Hoy Teo, awww, no cake ;-; Thanks for the wish!
- Bernice, aww, thanks. ^^
- Puiquan, enjoy your new swimming skills!
- Auntie Leng, I know your birthday's tomorrow, and I know you know and that's why you wished me late ;D
- Sean Chew, woot, even you wished me! 8]
- Jean, though you still haven't actually said it, I know you meant to x3
- Surin, don't feel bad :)
- Sarmila, the L seemed like a 1. xD
I'm quite sure Mandy wished me, but.... I can't seem to find her message anywhere o_O Though this might not seem like many, but I'm really happy that these people did wish me. Thank you ♥ I'll continue adding names as I get them~