It was really really really fun. Spent most of the time in the mini cybercafe. It had three computers and two laptops in there! Anthea was awesome, letting my listen to some great Korean songs. I am so going to steal them once I get the chance. Oh oh and we watched lots of music videos. The girls and guys were hot. Like hott hot. With the double t's. Of course, I was there for the music and not for the eye candy ;D
You can even see the guys playing Dota. Geez, lame much.
The barbecue was funny. The fire was really really small, so it took forever for the chicken and sausages to cook at first. Ended up ordering four pizzas xD I was sad that I had to leave so soon... It wasn't even eleven o'clock yet that time. When I left, people were watching Superhero. Lamest show
ever. But then again, I wasn't forced to watch it so no complaints.
Yee Ing, the party was awesome, so I hope you'll throw another one just like that soon. ♥