Okay. Time For A Sad & Depressing Update.
I haven't even started studying Accounts, and I have Malay homework due tomorrow which I definitely
must finish, of else I'd have to stay back in class. As if that isn't enough, there's still History's second paper the day after! Oh my gooosh, there's so much to do and so little time! So very very
very little time! Sigh, I'd better get started like, right NOW.
OH WAIT. Little tennis update. I won ten bucks from coach :] I really feel like I've earned it this time. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't all that hard either. I was two shots away from five more bucks, but oh well. Hey, good luck to you three, Yee Ling, Mandy and Michelle for the upcoming tennis tournament! Seems like I can't make it and also, coach never asked me to go.
Wish me luck for my exams, everyone. I'm gonna need it.