I have to tell someone what I feel
How I feel
I don't care if no one reads
Just knowing it's off my chest is good enough
You plague my thoughts unmercifully
Please get out of my head
I've tried to rid of your existence
By not thinking of you
But it just doesn't work
Why won't you go away
Do you wish to be here
I know you don't
But I can't help hoping otherwise
I'm sleep deprived
Thoughts of you are taking their toll on me
Please, just leave
I might be happier that way
You never look my way
Not anymore
No longer can I speak with you
You're so far away
Tell me why you're tormenting me
Just leave already
Leave
Or at least
Tell me why you're doing this
To me
'Cause I can't take it no longer
-----
Hah, there! Got it all out. I didn't mean for it to sound poetic or anything, I just wanted to write it somewhere. A load of rubbish that needed disposing off! :] Now may I get my much needed sleep? Actually, I feel like reading manga. Or fanfiction. Off I go then!