
He is totally gorgeous. Feather-light, but still manages to make my arm hurt.
I took the name from most awesome character-person ever, Vincent Valentine of Final Fantasy VII!
Vincent V. is gorgeous too, of course.
Drop-dead gorgeous.I feel like playing the game all over again just so I can recruit him from his rockin' coffin in the freakin' large mansion of his. He's probably a vampire for all we know. But sadly, he's just a non-blood-sucking human just like all of us, just experimented on by a mad scientist. Not a sexy blood-hunting vamp.
Boo hoo.Still totally too awesome for words though. Like seriously. He's the wallpaper of my phone, and the wallpaper of my netbook.
He deserves to be, definitely.
I swoon just about every time I flip open my phone.
...
*Swoon, swoon, SWOON!*
Uh, back to Vincent the Violin. I've taken great care of him so far. Cleaning him with a tissue when I see the slightest bit of white particles on him, and tucking him carefully into his own personal
velvet coffin.
I can play two strings now!
Pshaw, as if that's anything to be actually proud of.
My teacher's only taught me how to play one, but I went ahead and played another.
Typical me, really.
♪ Ode to Joy, prepare to be mastered!
Oh my gosh, Vincent is gorgeous (the violin Vincent, not that the FF VII one isn't...)
^-^ Good luck with playing it <3