The scared little phone was saved after hours trapped in the car.
Translation: I got my phone back early this morning.She was dying when I got to her!
Translation: The battery was almost dead.She was screaming loud and clear when mommy got her out.
Translation: The morning alarm I set for school was ringing through the air when the car door was opened.When I arrived back from school, she had already passed out.
Translation: When I got back home after school, the batteries were dead.I got her to the ambulance only at seven in the evening. Lucky for me, Hanabi's pretty much immortal so she won't be dying any time soon. Even if the ambulance arrives late.
Translation: I recharged the phone at seven later that day. Phones aren't completely unfixable, they just need charging. Late charges never did any harm.So! As promised, I got the pictures of yesterday!

Aren't those the most unique door handles ever?!
Heart.
In my own personal steamboat bowl was herbal soup. Loooovely stuff. Tried it before? *licks lips* =P Then the noodles arrived. Yay instant-noodle-looking noodles! After that came along rock hard fish. I never ate it. Someone else did.

Theeeen, the moving belt! What could be more appetizing than food on the move?
Chocolate! Frozen food to boot!

The frozen foods and noodles were put into the steaming hot bowl of soup. I ate a lot. Loooot. One round after another. Look at the delicioso bubbling consumables!

Yay, time to eat! Itadakimasu! It looked great, and I ate away at it like a hungered wolf. I really do believe I ate like that. I remembered stuffing my mouth full at every opportunity.

Aaaaaah- Burp! See the bowl? Clean as a whistle. I am so going back again.
Oh oh aaaaand about the violin lessons, all the teachers everywhere seem to be
fully booked! What the-?! Last shot: Clef Music. Then Yamaha as a completely last resort.
Mommy and I were looking at clothes online. Yay shopaholics! Not that I am one, really. I just enjoy hanging out with shopaholics. Honestly. Anyways, some clothes are really nice! I'm hoping everything goes well with the transactions ♪