
I woke up at six thirty this morning to pack up for the Botanic's Junior tennis competition. Gosh, I sure had transportation problems. I am so not the person to call up for ways to go somewhere. It was quite boring though, so I won't talk about it. All I
will say is Laviniya's mom drove me there and back in the end. Thank you!
The Botanic Resort Club is
HUGE! Not only that, I love the many water features they had installed there. The pool is so awesome too! Not that I got in or anything. But I wanted to.
I thought there would be like, at least ten unknown girls there waiting for me to beat them or something but surprise, surprise, there was none. The only girls present were the five from Kota Permai, myself included. There were lots of guys though from there. And here.
Since there were no new girl friends to make, I made some guy friends! Sean, Daryl and... uh... darn, I forgot his name! How could I?! He has the coolest name, I tell you. But I didn't keep in touch with that person. Mhmm, I didn't take a picture of all of us together either. The only group picture I had taken was of myself and Laviniya. Which is with her. I'll bug it for her some time soon.
To cut the match info short, I played two matches. Won the first, 8-2 and lost the second, 6-1 6-2. Because there were only five contestants for that category, I landed myself a silver. Yippee! I wasn't happy with my performance though. It was suckish for sure. By the way, the weather could've been better. It was quite the bit sunny at times, but at others it was nice and cloudy. Wasn't as bad as it was last Saturday, so I'm grateful.
Very grateful.
As usual, got a lecture/tell-off from Michael. "Eh, what kinda game you two playing ar?! Ting tong ting tong only wan! Can't even get to the second round in MSSD la I tell you play like that!" You know the drill. I didn't think Laviniya and I were playing
that badly. Were we? Oh. And he also told me to tell my mom it's not his fault if I turn "from Snow White into-". I cut him off there, loudly exclaiming I wish my skin was that fair. Since he didn't finish his phrase, I completed it myself! From snow white skin to coal black. I have no regrets whatsoever. For the sake of tennis; my hobby, my passion! <3
Mhmm I'm not sure about this part, but I heard that stuff about the competition is gonna be posted in the newspaper. ...Hope so? Read
The Star to find out!
Hopefully it comes out tomorrow.
It ain't some cheapskate lightweight medal!