*coughcoughaaaack* Iamnotchoking.
I've been sick. It might've been a fever, though I'm not sure. Didn't go to a doctor. It reaaaaally hurt though at first. My head throbbed with the slightest bit of quick motion from my eyes. I half-sleeped in class on Monday. Simply stayed home on Tuesday and got plenty plenty of sleep. Better now, but I still have a bit of a sore throat. I seem to be able to sing fine for choir though, oddly o_O They would've never believed my if I said I had a sore throat. I wouldn't believe me either.
So anyway, I can't wait for this Saturday! Gonna have another tournameeeent! At a club this time, so I'm expecting better... views and stuff and things around xD C'mon Resh, you can get a medal! Beat the pants off of the competition! Show 'em what you're made of; pure young youthful energy! Woo! *cheercheer*
Besides that, got a comment from a friend about my previous post. I quote: "y didnt u put my name inside there XD". So, here you go, just for laughs. My good friend Sebastian also retired from his second match, due to the intense heat. It was a truly honourable thing to do and I could've burst into tears right there. Okay, major exaggeration. But hey, I've mentioned him right? :D
Now for
another friend of mine; Here's for you, Yee Ling! Tony Pua the politician's name is spelt the way I spelt it: Pua! Not Puah! Yee Ling was complaining about how they sometimes spell his name wrongly on telly. Here's a short excerpt of our conversation, exactly as it went:
Resha Ng says:ROFLMAO, the funny girl in the backgroundyeeling says:what?yeeling says:what funny girl in the background?Resha Ng says:You. I can just imagine it now.yeeling says:OH! you mean like. funny girl cursing rtm tv station in background for getting the great yb tony p's name wrongly XDResha Ng says:TV headline about "Tony Puah", and then there's this girl in the background screaming her head off about the wrong spelling of her favourite politicianResha Ng says:Yep, what you said.That just about cover's tonight's post. Oh, one last thing. I still have to write an immensely long essay for a competition, and the due date's the last day of this month. The bad news is I haven't started at all meaning no plot either, and the worse news is there is no good news :] That will be all, until the next post!