I heard Dia Fadila's song Jat Da Da Da on television and fell in love with it. I naturally went to download it. Theeeen, I started singing, duh. And recorded it. With Minerva's natural microphone. It ain't half bad for an in-built one, really. I ain't posting my version up here either. Paranoia and fear of criticism issues. Bwahahahaha. Can you tell I'm lying? Are you sure I am?
Mhmm, now might be good time to do Sammy's tag.
Rules: Bring up your media player or what not, with all your music on it, put it on random and hit play. Press forward for each question. Write down what you got: That's the sound track of your life!
*The words in brackets are the English meaning, and the ones I bolded are the ones I like.
Opening Credits:I'll Be Your Everything by YoungstownWaking Up: Game by Ayumi HamasakiFirst Day At School: Sakasama no Chou (Inversed Butterfly) by SNoWFalling In Love: Hear Me Cry by Utada Hikaru-Oh noes, doesn't look good, does it?Losing Virginity: Tongue Tied by Faber DriveFight Song: American Boy by Estelle-Somehow I can just imagine myself fighting to this song. Fighting as in my-foot-in-your-face fight.Breaking Up: Sakura Kiss by Chieko Kawabe-Whoa, sadist!Prom: End Of The World by Ayumi Hamasaki
-It seems like everything's going down the drain.Life: Seven Things by Miley Cyrus-It's all about seven things. Family, friends, love, music, sleep, chocolate, and myself.Mental Breakdown: Make It Mine by Jason Mraz-Mental breakdown happens cause of my possessiveness and greed.Flashback: From The Beginning Until Now by Ryu-What a fitting title for a flashback!Getting Back Together: One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks-The words of the title are totally suitable, but not the lyrics.Wedding: Break It by Kara-Ah! This is SO not looking good. The English translation:Break it.
So you’ll never come back to me again.
Break it.
You don’t have a chance.
Keep that in mind.
It’s over my emotion.
Stand back!
It’s not gonna go your way.
Break it.
It’s not gonna be easy.
Break it.
We are over.
I’m leaving.
Over and over there.
I’ll forget you never and never again.
It’s over.
Over and over there. Birth of Child: Hayatachi (Conclusions) by Utada HikaruFinal Battle: Brand New Day by Aice5-New day, new battles. Sounds fun to me. I will go put on my leather gloves now so your blood doesn't stain my hand.Death Scene: Tell Me Something I Don't Know by Selena Gomez-LOL, I just thought of a funny scene. There I was, lying on the battlefield with blood all over me. People close to me were saying I was dying in a frantic tone. I glared at them and calmly stated the title of the song.End Credits: Introduction for Waltz and Piano composed by Hirano Yoshihisa-Sounds just like the music that would play when people exit theaters. This piece is from Ouran High S.H.C.I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I love you too, Sam! ♥