<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690630798632962914?origin\x3dhttp://ngtyresha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.End of Exhaustion Day 1.
Monday, April 13, 2009

Gaaaah, I'm so tired right now. I got to play two matches today, woohoo! I won the first without much of a hassle, 8-3. I was so ridiculously nervous for the second round though! I was going to go up against the second seed. Aaaaand, I anticipated the loss I got. Though I hope for a better result, I still ended up pok kai-ing with 8-0.

When I had free time, I texted and called up my friends who were participating at a different venue. Things were looking alright. Or at least, better than where I was any way. I don't feel sorry for myself, I just think I need to improve.

In order to continue kicking butts all over the place.

I had a really fun time, and I hope I will tomorrow too. Thanks to Amirul, Victor- not Vincent, Laviniya, Michelle, Kiren, Kamal and Raj for the company! Not forgetting coach too, thanks for everything as always!

The trip in Michael's car with himself, Yee Ling, Michelle, Kamal Yee Ling's friend and myself is definitely something to never be forgotten about. Everyone had an awesome sense of humour that everyone else could relate to! So jokes and dumb funny statements were said and laughed at. The trip was about an hour and a half long. Which is ridiculous, considering we only took twenty minutes to get there in the morning.

Here's how a trip back home turned into a sight-seeing trip. You see, first there was this short traffic jam, which is pretty normal. Then, we got lost. Like, really lost! We wandered round and round and we arrived at a roundabout called Bulatan Jubli Perak. We wandered a bit more and got to Bulatan Kemajuan. It was funny, cause we weren't really maju-ing, or progressing anywhere! After a bit more of wandering about, Michelle said she recognised the area! And she led us to Bulatan Perusahaan. Then we made lots of turns and U-turns and stuff of the sorts. And then... guess what! We arrived at a roundabout again! Named, Bulatan Jubli Perak. Sound familiar? It was the first roundabout we mentioned. Wheee, we were back to square one!

Somehow, after a lot more wandering, we arrived at a different roundabout, named Bulatan Megawati. Coach said something about thinking or guessing the name of the next roundabout being Bulatan Megatron. Everyone laughed at the joke. His 'guess' was obviously wrong, and the next named roundabout was. Bulatan Selangor. Which was huge. Eventually, by some miracle, we managed to get back on the right way home.

Michelle kept... bugging people in a funny-ish way in the car. She staaaaared at people with her big big eyes until we feel annoyed, then tell her to bug off. A few seconds later, she resumed. Ah, the fun of it all. When we ignored her after much effort, she started bumping her hip into Kamal, which in turn's hip bumped into mine. I did what Michelle did to get her back. It was entertaining, to say the least. Poor Kamal!

That was not the only mischief Michelle had up her sleeve though. She whipped out her camera phone and constantly snapped impromptu pictures of us people in the car. Wanting to irritate her back, I snapped a couple of pictures myself! That's all I want to write for now. Here're the pictures I managed to take!
Michelle Chok, Princess of Trickery, hiding her face from my camera phone.

Oooh, just look at how her huge hand hides her pretty face!

Hah, we can see her eyes and nose now! Not long before the whole face is revealed!

Just look at the thoughtful expression on her face. Planning her next scheme!

Okay, time to put it into action, she thinks.

The gleeful laughter escapes her after pulling something off, as seen in the picture.

She leaves the car, getting her bag. Coach featured in the background!

Last picture courtesy of the princess herself. Apparently there is a wire from the earphones connecting my ear and Victor- not Vincent-'s ear. I keep saying Victor- not Vincent- because I called him Vincent, didn't realise that was not his name, and kept calling him that that time. I look so sleepy in the picture because I was listening to sleepy music which Victor- not Vincent- loves and claims is not sleepy music. Also, everyone found this picture funny as Victor- not Vincent- and I looked alike in our poses. I don't really see the resemblance, honestly. Oh well, beauty or whatever is in the eye of the beholder!


6:47 PM
0 Like What I Did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

The Tree Hugger
  • Resha / Tsing Yu
  • 2nd June
  • Does as she pleases
  • Whimsical & Spoilt
  • Wants a lot
  • Self-orientated
  • Loves
  • Reading & writing
  • Dancing & singing
  • Talking on & on
  • Watching & playing tennis
  • Hanging out & staying in
  • Wishes
    Updated: 07 Nov '11
  • Join taekwondo again
  • Play more tennis
  • Have more free time!
  • To sing in public
  • Dance more!
  • Play the violin more often!
  • A tablet!
  • To learn to play the flute
  • To get into University of Sheffield
  • To interact with B1A4!
  • Wind-Carried Voices

    The Living&Breathing
    Alphaeus
    Amalia
    Andy
    Angela
    Audrey
    Aw Joey
    Azureen
    Benjamin
    Bernice
    Brandon
    Caleb
    Charmian
    Chloe
    Christine
    Deon
    Emelia
    Emily Yam
    Esther Tan
    Farrah
    Grace
    Hong Jian
    Huda
    Jean Soon
    Lai Yenn
    Lilly
    Pei Foong
    Petunlia
    Puiquan
    Jasmine
    Jing Yi
    Mandy Chok
    May Gee
    Mel(-issa)
    Mey Yen
    Nariko
    Nina
    Rachel Lee
    Samantha
    Shi Lin
    Tracy Wee
    Tracy Tan
    Wai Meng
    Yean-Li
    Yee Ling
    Ying Ying

    BRATs
    Amy Lim
    Chien Teng
    Clarissa Ching
    Clarissa Say
    Ee Von
    Gilbert Chng
    Jason Lioh
    Jessica Tan
    Jiatheng
    Joanne Raj
    Leon Teh
    Natasha Ananda Krishnan
    Roxanne Chong
    Tisha Kristen
    Vonne
    Wai Min
    Wei Jiet
    Xin Vee
    Zhun Min
    - Tumblr! -

    Etched
    Records
    MO.A Concert 11
    TCF Concert 08
    Funny Dream
    Artemis Fowl Conversation
    Stuffs' Names
    Orchestra
    Michael's Blunder

    Memories of The Earth
    Kei & Resha's Roleplay
    Facebook
    Tumblr
    Mysoju

    Fresh
    Tennis Singles' Morning
    Tell Me Why
    My Take On An Essay
    Snow White to Coal Black ♥ No Regrets!
    Elongating My List Of Achievements
    *coughcoughaaaack* Iamnotchoking.
    Fried Chicken Lookalike
    Legs Hurt. Can't Move.
    Vincent ze Violin, Vampire with A Coffin
    Returning With A Vengeance

    Since The Beginning
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    June 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011

    Follow
    Follow her.

    Credits
    Layout&Picturesx