Woo, it was tons of fun! I can happily say I enjoyed myself very much. For the whole hour and a half, we had to do four drills. If you get to complete all four within the lesson, you'd get a prize. I wasn't really after the prize, I was after being able to complete it. The priceless feeling of accomplishment was what I was seeking. The good news is, I got to the last drill and very very nearly completed it. The bad news is, I messed up the very last shot three times. Graaaaaou. I'm not happy about that. But since I got a nine out of ten three times out of four, I can't really be disappointed either.
And and and! I think I'll be going for a tournament! Yay! <3 I hope I'll be able to make it. And if I
can make it, I hope I don't get my butt kicked in the very first round. I'm sure I won't! I'll train and practice hard! Yesh! Let's do this!