Cancelled. Noooo!
Tennis was cancelled yesterday. Waaaaaaa~! *cries* Well, I did kinda feel like crying. Uh... mentally, I did. Feel like crying, that is. I feels like it's been foreeeeever since the last time I played! And and my racket's not with me either... I miss it so. I should name it some time. When I find a right and worthy name, I will bestow it upon the nameless racket. :] Sooo anyway. Yesterday a group of friends and I went to the club. (OH AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, AMELIAAAA.) It was her birthday. We played badminton, and that was about it. I was all dressed up and fully motivated for tennis too at that time. Sadly, it was, like I previously said, cancelled. Pity. I wailed. And I don't think I wail like that very often. So, to cheer me up, my friends (my kind kind friends) bought me food! =3 In the end, we had two plates of fries and one plate of sausage &
ikan bilis. It was niceee. Weeeeell.... Mom says I can go for tennis tomorrow, so I should cheer up a little. I can't wait! I
will wail more to myself if it rains and causes tennis class to cancel. Or any other reason that causes so.
Go tennis! ♥♥