Today, school was pretty fun/entertaining for me. My other friends said they were going to die of boredom. They had to sit in the seminar room the whole day, watching 1000B.C.. One of my friends complained, saying "This is already year 2008 and they're making us watch 1000B.C.!?" Hahaha, funny! xD Anyway, I wasn't sitting with them to watch that show. In stead, I was in the discipline room. No, I did not get in trouble. I was there to help :] The teacher needed us Form 3 female prefects to run around, doing errands. Most of the time however, we were just in the room, waiting as things got printed out in black and white. In other words, we got to use the computer! Although it didn't have Internet access, it was still a computer! I played pinball 8D And got into the high score! Go me! =X I also gave Amelia her birthday present. I'm still proud of the wrapping ^-^ Aaaand, that's about it. I exited the school at 12.35pm.
Then at 3pm, I went to the club with Amelia. There, we met up with Grace, Benjamin, Choon Weng, Sangeetha, Lay Shang, Liyann & Sylvia (Ying Ying)! All of us played badminton. Someone bought me a 100plus (cause I asked for it), but I don't know who I owe the money to. Sorry, guys. But thanks too! After badminton, we went to the gym. We decided to eat at five, and there was still about 10 to 20 minutes more before then. So we 'played around' in the gym. Tried out a lot of the things there. It was fun. There was this nice smell there. Niiicee. Back to activities. We had french fries. While CW & LS went off to play table tennis because they didn't want to eat. It was just me, Amelia, Grace & Ben. The rest of the people, I have no clue as to where they disappeared off to. So anyway, I bought the first round of french fries. It was finished pretty quickly, with everyone gobbling them down. Louis was sitting a few tables away, and Amelia & Ben took two seats that were facing one way. So I simply said, "Ah, I'll sit here so I get to see good looking guys from here".
"You mean a good looking guy." -Amelia
"Louis. ::chuckle::" -Benjamin
Grace was... somewhere. But she got there late then we told her about it. We all talked about how I thought Louis looked "hot", thought that's not the right word I was looking for. We also talked about what would possibly happened if I told him. Ben said he would give me 'the face', which was a very weird looking face. I agreed. Amelia asked me to actually tell him I think he's hot, and everyone started asking me to too. So I was like, "fineee". We all called him over, and he sat somewhat next to me. I'm not crushing on him or anything at all, so it just felt like nothing. Just so you know. xD I started it off casually.
"Hey, do you think you look hot?" xDD Everyone started laughing, but at the same time trying to stop themselves. Louis was just staring at me as if I grew two heads.
"Well, if I say leh, then later you think I
perasan wor.." -Louis
We all assured him saying "Won't la, won't la!". But in the end, he still said no. So then that was my cue! I said back to him, "Well, don't worry about it.
I think you look hot!" All of us started to laugh out loud! It was so funny, in my opinion. Then he was just like, "Okaaaay. Uh, well, I gotta go now." And then he just went off. So the second round of fries my friends bought. :] As a 'reward' of sorts for being so daring :] I love me. So daring/straight-forward
Weeeell, I'm forced to go to school tomorrow by a
friend of mine. So in return, I forced another friend of mine to go as well! I threatened that person to make him/her go =D I'm saying him/her cause I want to keep his/her identity a secret :] I'm a good secret keeper! Lastly, I would just like to make it clear that I actually do not want to go to school because there is actually nothing to do there. The end.