I went to Hui Jing's house to play this morning! Chay Lee was there too! Anthea was supposed to come also, but couldn't make it at the last minute. And while we were playing, we watch a Korean drama at the same time! It's Princess Hours. Waaah, the guys/princes are SO good looking... *drool* Hey Chae-Kyeong, leave Shin already and stick with Yool! And Hyo-Rin, bug off! D<
Well, now I'm going to watch the next episode from where I left off! Oh oh and I did Amelia's birthday present! It's carefully and lovely-ly wrapped with lots of
tender love &
care! Here're some pictures I took. (Did you notice that I love taking pictures of my dear
shows of labour of love creations?) Normal people wouldn't post up pictures of stuff they haven't given et, but me, knowing Amelia, knows she wouldn't be online checking this blog out. xD



Oh, and here's one of how my table was looking after I was done. A messy table, caused by a simple wrapping activity.

I pride myself in my messiness, and I also pride myself in being able to tie pretty ribbons with the short strings they give us to tie up our exam papers. Lastly, I pride myself in being able to wrap presents nicely with lots of folds/patterns on it :]