While it was actual shopping for my friends. I spent more on food than other items. And it isn't because the food is expensive (though it is a little), it's because I bought and ate a lot. I had to convince my friends to stop me from buying stuff. I think most of the things they bought were earrings. Possibly, one of them bought about seven pairs? I just got one. I was trying to prevent myself from getting any, and I'm proud :] And besides that, we also went to catch a flick. It was The House Bunny! I find it funny, though it was supposed to be sad. Does that make me sadistic? Meh, maybe. I don't mind! =D Oh, and we also went to the arcade for a bit. We played this multiplayer game which required you to bang your controller against your opponent's to gain the upper hand. Aaaand, I won most of the rounds :3 My girl friends say I'm too strong compared to them and kept pushing them around. So they suggested I play against a guy. I
would, but I had already played two rounds in a row and my wrist was starting to hurt a little. Hah. Masculine me. o_o
I just noticed I didn't state when I did all that. I would say today, but it's technically yesterday because it's already past midnight. Dang, I wanted to go for tennis classes at four but I couldn't return that early and had to miss it. I'll just have to wait til next week!
List of people who I saw in the pyramid:
- Me
- Amelia
- Yeanli
- Benjamin Lim
- Yu Jin
- Damien
- Kevin
- Sean
- Naufal
- Cik Te (KH teacher!)
- A teen who lives a little up the lane I live on. Not sure how to spell his name ^^;