Time to party til school of next year starts! *dances* Wahahaha, celebrations have already started! Right after the exams, my classmates and I ate out. Had a great time ^^. Then later this evening, swimming with Amelia! After that,
TENNIS! WOOOOT! Tennis rocks, fyi xP Then then then tomorrow, it's to Sunway Pyramid with Amelia again, with Yeanli and Benjamin probably. Hope we can go ice skating! I miss ice skating =3 I'll post something about my trip to Genting Highlands when I get the pictures from my cousin :] Until then, here's a tag from Emily, which I am entitled to do.
What is his/her name?
Something I don't think I have to tell. It'd spoil the fun.
How old is he/she?
Uh... I dunno. I think he's about 21? 22? I just don't remember.
Did he/she ever betrayed you before?
Yeah! He said he'd sing me a song and he claims he did but didn't tell me when he was singing it! =o ...Does that count? xD
Do you love him/her?
Yepyep! As a friend, mostly.
Mostly.Is he/she your soulmate?
Eeeh, don't think so.
What do you think about him/her?
Outgoing. Funny. Loveable attitude.
Would you give him/her a present?
I think so. I mean I would but I don't know if I could bring myself to. I'm not good at giving stuff to people I'm not really that close to.
Is he/she a liar?
Uh, don't think so. Not a big one, at least.
Would you marry him/her?
Ah!? How would I know! I'm still an itsy bitsy teen!
Be it that you're more famous than her, would you dump him/her?
Uh, no, duh! What a stupid question!
Tag 10 people you (kinda) care about.
Uuuh, the last ten people on my friends list. Feel to lazy to list them. If you see this, do it. xP