Hey, I just realised that it's almost like the anime Read Or Die! Hahaha!Okay. So. You know I love writing. It's an outlet- oh wait; it's not an outlet, it's
the outlet- for my imagination and thoughts to make an appearance somewhere in the real word. Even if the real world is virtual.
I have been reading a lot recently. Romance, obviously. And this great writer wrote this great story. And took part in NaNoWriMo. I had the intention of joining too last year. Then I forgot. Like, ohmigad right?
And I haven't written
anything story-like at all for like, EVER! I feel really really really guilty, and feel as if I've really really really let myself down. Then,
oh yeah by the way I've joined the NaNoWriMo community. Just have to wait for another 315 days now, and remember about it. I saw this one person who had this odd looking signature in the NaNoWriMo forums. I clicked it, and it led me to Write Or Die.
Being the naturally curious person I am, I just had to try it out. Even though I was reluctant
because I haven't written anything for ever and now I'm scared, I pretty much like... forced myself to use the app. Just for curiosity's sake.
Even with the application's prodding, I only managed to write 143 words in 7 minutes. Because I kept backspacing and typing and backspacing and typing and you get the point. As I was writing, I thought what I wrote was
complete and utter crap because it was completely forced. But when I was done (if giving up and not forcing myself to write any more counts as done), I read it over and it came out... well, not good, but at least it was readable.
For memories' sake, I have decided to post those measly 143 words. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I am. I am going to cry over the pitiful two paragraphs of words that I have written some time in the future at how badly, how very very badly, it was written. Until then, here it is. ...I
still can't believe I'm pasting it here! Aaaaaargh!
My starting point was something from school. We were required to write something that started with "She was lying in a pool of blood...". Okay. So. Here we go. Why am I embarassed again? Oh yeah, because this is rubbish, and I'm posting up my rubbish here on my blog for the world to see. Hardy har har.
I entered the dark room and the scene in front of me was just plain horrifying. There she was, lying on her side right smack in the middle of the room. Her clothes were torn. No, not nicely and artistically torn. Torn as if an animal or monster had ripped her clothes apart. With that description, it's pretty obvious that her skin too seemed ripped. Huge gashes were apparent on her flesh and dried up blood could be seen bordering the fatal wounds.
At first, I was too shocked to say anything. I couldn't even scream. After a few seconds of registering what I've seen in my head, it finally hit me that yes, it was indeed a morbid scene I faced. Then only did I scream. A late reaction, but a reaction nonetheless. I didn't know what to do. Not at first anyway.
Notice how I did all description and no action. Because. I was lame
and completely stuck like that. Sighhhh. It's probably full of errors I can't detect right now.
Someone, save me!