<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690630798632962914?origin\x3dhttp://ngtyresha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


KKCF Fashion Show
Sunday, October 25, 2009

I had fun =D The fashion show ran smoothly without any major hitches, and I think I can safely say everyone enjoyed it. The staff rented some of the clothes, which I must say is pretty impressive. I've always thought the fashion show was a low cost project. Even after everyone had left, I stayed behind to help out, and to get a ride home from the staff people. I made a new friend today :] Okay, two.

One was Rachel, Rachelle, Rachael or some other spelling. I only know by pronunciation, kay? She's a sweet 14 year old girl. I didn't really have anyone to hang out with throughout the event, so I sat next to her, who was sitting alone. I dragged her to the front with me to take part in the evening's ice breaking activity. Musical chairs, with the contestants blindfolded. Whoopee. It wasn't played on stage, but on the floor right in front of it which is on a slightly lower level. Being blindfolded, I couldn't see, obviously. My feet kept bumping into it and I also fell over a couple of times. Alas, after about three times of that, I did fall xD My friends, the masters of ceremony, asked me if I liked the stage that much. Clearly, I said I did. :D The girl I got to play too had won first place. Ain't she lucky I'm such a persuasive person? Hee.


The two masters of ceremony and I. Hardworking people!
The first my ex-classmate. The second my current classmate.
Consider myself close with the both of them to a certain level. =]


Then at the end of the fashion show, I got to have my picture taken with the Malaysian beatboxer, Shawn Lee. It was so cool! Uh, I meant the picture, and his beatboxing. I've heard of beatboxing before, but I've never heard it before. Like I said, I was really cool! I don't know what other word to use, so again, cool! Like, really! It was coooool! Knowing he already had/is going to have an album out, I thought he'd be different, in the sense that... I don't know, a slight diva attitude, or really posh personality and clothes, or something! But he was completely normal in his appearance. And by appearance, I meant looks and personality and... vibe/aura. I would've never guessed he was the VIP of the night. He himself is a really cool person too.

Shawn Lee. He looks kinda cute in real life. And he's single. Hah! That's what I've heard anyway xD


Then, there's my other new friend. Uh, Shawn Lee does not count as one of my two new friends. So this is the other new friend! His name's Bryan. Yes, another Bryan. He's kinda cute too :D Adorable, really. I gave him a shoulder massage ;D He was a model for the fashion show, and they all worked really hard. So I thought why not right? Whenever he appeared on the runway, there'd be really really loud screams for him. Who I didn't know at that time. Haha, it was funny. After the fashion show ended, my friend I was standing right next to started talking to him. Being spontaneous and acting completely on a whim, I told Bryan "Heeey! I'm a really big fan of you! You were so good out there you know!". My friend started laughing, and I think Bryan became creeped out. xD But after just about everyone except the staff have gone back, I actually talked normally with Bryan. All of us were just playing around, having fun. I had a picture of myself taken with him, but it's in a friend's camera so I can't put it up here. Oh well. I have just hunted him down on Facebook. :D In the words of my best friend forever Nina Yap, "Internet stalker!". Yeps. But I didn't add him as a friend. I fear he would think, well, I'm a stalker xDD Gosh, he's so adorable though!

I didn't get the phone numbers or email addresses of my two new friends (or the small time celebrity), but knowing I met them makes me happy enough. Thanks to everyone who has made me smile today!

-x-x-x-

I had tennis at four. It was tons of fun. Lots of laughs around. There was Yee Ling, Michelle, Mandy, Sebastian, Raj and Joe. And me too, of course. Us the girls, and Sebastian, kept complaining about not being picked. To play against the other team. xD We did get picked of course, but had fun complaining about it. Class ended at six. I went to the club house to shower and get ready. When I was done, it was seven. One more hour before my friend who was working there got off from work and provide transportation for me to get to the fashion show. So I headed back to the tennis courts.

An youthful uncle who frequents the courts saw me coming all ready for the fashion show and exclaimed, "Ah, I not ready yet la!" So I was kinda confused and puzzled and made it clear that I was. "Eh, aren't you here to pick me up for dinner?" I laughed at that. Who wouldn't? He has such a humorous nature. So anyway, I sat there for an hour, debating with myself if I should play with the people playing. I was still wearing my sport shoes, so I could. But I didn't dare to ask. Hmph, wimp. Oh weeeell.

Then at eight, my friend got me to the venue on his motorcycle. Nice, eh? I think the last time I rode on a motorcycle was eight years ago! I put on the helmet he gave me. When we stopped, I took it off. I think my hair messed up a little =P But I didn't care much. Then, well, I entered the place where the fashion show was held and the rest is history.

How do you juggle everything you have on your plate? I think old sparks from the fire before are trying to rekindle themselves. I hope they fail.


P.S. Oh yeah! I learnt how to fold plastic bags into little triangles! How cool is that?! Frieda taught me how to when I was helping with the cleaning up. Thanks Frieda! The square and the box is happy for me. (Inside joke.)


2:09 AM
1 Like What I Did

1 Comments:

ahahahahahaa, stalker. i wanna meet the other bryan now. :O

By Anonymous ninaaaaa, at October 28, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

The Tree Hugger
  • Resha / Tsing Yu
  • 2nd June
  • Does as she pleases
  • Whimsical & Spoilt
  • Wants a lot
  • Self-orientated
  • Loves
  • Reading & writing
  • Dancing & singing
  • Talking on & on
  • Watching & playing tennis
  • Hanging out & staying in
  • Wishes
    Updated: 07 Nov '11
  • Join taekwondo again
  • Play more tennis
  • Have more free time!
  • To sing in public
  • Dance more!
  • Play the violin more often!
  • A tablet!
  • To learn to play the flute
  • To get into University of Sheffield
  • To interact with B1A4!
  • Wind-Carried Voices

    The Living&Breathing
    Alphaeus
    Amalia
    Andy
    Angela
    Audrey
    Aw Joey
    Azureen
    Benjamin
    Bernice
    Brandon
    Caleb
    Charmian
    Chloe
    Christine
    Deon
    Emelia
    Emily Yam
    Esther Tan
    Farrah
    Grace
    Hong Jian
    Huda
    Jean Soon
    Lai Yenn
    Lilly
    Pei Foong
    Petunlia
    Puiquan
    Jasmine
    Jing Yi
    Mandy Chok
    May Gee
    Mel(-issa)
    Mey Yen
    Nariko
    Nina
    Rachel Lee
    Samantha
    Shi Lin
    Tracy Wee
    Tracy Tan
    Wai Meng
    Yean-Li
    Yee Ling
    Ying Ying

    BRATs
    Amy Lim
    Chien Teng
    Clarissa Ching
    Clarissa Say
    Ee Von
    Gilbert Chng
    Jason Lioh
    Jessica Tan
    Jiatheng
    Joanne Raj
    Leon Teh
    Natasha Ananda Krishnan
    Roxanne Chong
    Tisha Kristen
    Vonne
    Wai Min
    Wei Jiet
    Xin Vee
    Zhun Min
    - Tumblr! -

    Etched
    Records
    MO.A Concert 11
    TCF Concert 08
    Funny Dream
    Artemis Fowl Conversation
    Stuffs' Names
    Orchestra
    Michael's Blunder

    Memories of The Earth
    Kei & Resha's Roleplay
    Facebook
    Tumblr
    Mysoju

    Fresh
    Hungry
    School&Exams. Again!
    Version 3.0 - Love Life, Love Everything!
    No Pain, No Gain
    Yay Parks
    Minerva's Back!
    Don't Wanna Die
    Ostrich/Mico Chai's Sweet Sixteeth
    My Today
    FOXAY!

    Since The Beginning
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    June 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011

    Follow
    Follow her.

    Credits
    Layout&Picturesx