I was on my way back from the courts after playing tennis with my youngest brother. In the car was when I heard some guy dedicate a song on the radio. The name of the person was... well, I can't tell, but it's 'Al', for Yee Ling. I'll be using 'Al' as an alias :] So anyway, he requested the song
Lucky by
Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. I have a crush on a person named 'Al', so I just let myself dream pitifully about the possibility of the 'Al' I know be the one who requested it while thinking of me. Yeaaah, I am just that... uh... pitiful? I am somewhat close to 'Al', so I could just see a scene where he was like, serenading me when the line
'Lucky I'm in love with my best friend' played while I looked at the starry sky, my head out the window. Dangerous, but I love the breeze! ♥ I'm not exactly sure how many of you could understand what I typed, but if you don't, it's all okay :]
Today, the DSi or the latest model of the Nintendo Dual Screen was featured in the paper! Well, it wasn't much difference from the previous one and the battery life of it seemed to be shorter. Mom thought about buying it (for no real reason, which is a surprise!) but decided not to after I told her it was basically the same as the predecessor. She said we might as well get a PS3 or PlayStation3. She mentioned that dad thought about getting one. I was so overly enthusiastic about it. Kept
shouting saying, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Get it! Get iiiiitt!! Then- then- then I can play the following Final Fantasy games! Yeaaaaaah!". I'm guessing you catch my drift. Oh well, all I can do now is hope for the best and wait for a PS3 to materialize at home.