I am exactly that. Technically young, but mentally old and physically young. To prove my point on my mentally old case, I forgot that Elwin was also at Yean-Li's party! It occurred only a few hours before I wrote the post about the party and I had forgotten all about him. Sorry, El! He was the main mafia, or so I called him. That's cause he always got to play the part of mafia. So envious.
So for physically young, I just finished playing tennis earlier and I am quite satisfied with my performance. I could fetch most of the balls, even if they were quite a distance away and I could get them also when they flew by really fast. Also, I could do sit-ups and push-ups! That has to count for something, right? =] If it isn't though, I swam about five laps last Friday too. Now
that is an accomplishment. For me, at least. Probably sounds lame to you other athletes, but think about this small-sized girl here!
Okay, no more procrastination. I have twelve accounts questions, one summary, two essays, a couple of grammar exercises and some literature questions to do. Which is way more than it sounds like. ],=