It's been getting dark really early recently. Earlier, at eight, I took Sundae out for a walk. The way to one of my friend's way was long. And it was scaaaary. I will not, I repeat:
not do that ever again. I told her next time I'd visit earlier before it got dark. Another friend of mine was really nice. Said he was bored and simply wanted to walk around, but I think it's cause he worries about me. How sweet, eh? I'm so lucky to know such a person. Other than the two people I have previously mentioned, there was one more person I wanted to show Sundae to. Though she's seen her before, I wanted to walk Sundae to her house anyway to let her play with her. Sadly though, it was her homework hour of the day. I'll remember that and go earlier next time. Oh, and I wonder how she and her sister did for MSSS? They are both awesome for making it that far.