<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690630798632962914?origin\x3dhttp://ngtyresha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


ZzzzzZZzz...
Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm pretty sleepy right now, but the past few days were too great to not write about. And with my short term memory, it is indeed quite likely that I would forget about the events that have happened. So, even though I am so sleepy, I have made a decision to blog, even if shortly, about the past forty eight hours.

Let's start with Saturday. In the very start, there was supposed to be tennis class as usual. Then I found out that I had tuition class that completely clashed with tennis. Bye bye tennis D: I don't usually have tuition on Saturday, but that was a replacement class. So anyway, then my class reunion was supposed to be held the whole day on Saturday. Mom said it was okay to skip replacement class, as there will be yet another replacement class. So yay, no tuition! Theeen the reunion was called off and I had to go tuition. Miraculously, a friend of mine asked me to hang out with her on that day. Again, mom allowed. Yay, no tuition! So that's how my Saturday, that Saturday, was planned.

Amelia and I walked around the Curve and Ikano. The Curve is scary. So few shops, so few people. Not a very fun and bustling place at all. The only packed place in there was the cinema. Bought tickets and then watched the movie 2012. It was okay, I guess. Amelia found it great though. I'm just not a movie person. Psh, not everyone died so I wasn't happy. It was supposed the be the end of the wooooorld! How is it the end of the world when there's still a hero being impossibly unrealistically lucky having survived so many obstacles? And a bunch of rich people survived too. Lame, I tell you. Laaaaaame. Before we headed back, Amelia and I had hot dogs. Yummy. Ikea is the awesomeness. Oh yeah, and I bought the movie tickets for Amelia. She kept insisting on paying me back, but I told her it was my treat and that she could treat me back after I come back from Egypt and go out again. If she can still remember, that is. =]

And that was it for my Saturday. Now for Sunday, the day that has just passed.

The night before, I got a call from Surin telling me about a surprise party Naufal was throwing (in secret of course) for Afiq, is good friend. I'd like to think I'm pretty close to them, and that is the reason I was invited. So anyway, I told them I'd be going. I faced a problem though. I still wanted to go for tennis class, because I didn't attend the day before. Started making calls, I did. Lucky for me, Yean-Li was going, and she knew where the area I was going to be at is. Thanks a bunch, Yean-Li. You're a great friend. Rewinding to the party. Dressed up in a half-tennis outfit so I could go off immediately. Looked sporty-ish yet casual, I think. I arrived at about 2.30pm. Surin provided the transportation there. Thanks dude! Entered through the back door so Afiq who lived right across the street from Naufal wouldn't find out. I blew four or five balloons! Yay! A feat for me it is.
Because I am bad at blowing balloons. Then we all hid behind the dining table, behind the sofas, behind the walls, and jumped out screaming "Surprise!". I think we jumped out before we yelled though because I remember Afiq turning around to face the wall in embarrassment before we got to scream. Heee.

After we had pasta, which tasted healthy, tacos, with lots of cheese, and cupcakes, which were absolutely delish, we went outside to play games. First there was the step-on-a-newspaper-then-keep-folding-it-in-half-until-a-pair-can't-any-more. Heh. I teamed up with Emelia. We kept hugging each other. xD Then she had to carry me on her back. Theeeen the had to try carry me on one foot. Which didn't go too well so we tried the both of us tip-toeing on one foot while hugging. And we lost our balance. Lost. Oh well. =] Then there were musical chairs. Zomg, must've been the weirdest game of musical chairs ever! The guys were supposed to be the chairs! They had to bend forward on their knees as if they were begging. xD It went well. Again, lost. Pity the boys though, really. The next game was passing rubber bands to each other using a short straw stuck in your mouth. Hands must not touch rubber bands. It was fun! Some guys got so into the game. They looked like they were trying making out, which I have to admit was hilarious! Really really funny. They were just trying to pass the rubber bands to each other, but they had to be stable and not move so the often held each other's forearms to steady themselves and then one person would bend his head forwards and downwards while the other bends his head upwards. Funnyy! My team won. Woo! Punishment was water. But everyone got wet anyway. Including me. Ended up going to tennis in a wet polo shirt and semi-wet pants. Coach didn't notice though, cause almost the whole shirt was wet but didn't stick to me. Same hue all around! My shirt felt so cold. Sooo coooold~

Here are the other things I should've mentioned, but didn't know where to put in. That, and I'm too lazy to see where it should go in the previous paragraph. Wen Kiat was being his crazy self, all macho man. Ming Yu, Vivian and May Gee were running the party, and they did a bang up job. Afiq said he had just woke up when he entered the party venue. A few of the balloons (which had either air or water, the latter of which was made during the water battle) had holes in them. When filled with water, the balloon pees. Ahaha. Zen Yang walked me to the guard house where Yean-Li picked me up. As for tennis, Coach Mike gave away juice boxes. Strawberry. Michelle and Mandy didn't like it. I thought it was okay. I think I played alright. Nothing spectacular, but I didn't straight out stink like a... stink bomb. Yean-Li still needs to fix her strokes. x3 Mandy kicked butt as usual. Michelle also kicked butt, leaving us others very few butts to kick.

Michael's having a tennis class tomorrow morning at eight! And I can't go! Noooo! Sigh.. I sure hope that school tomorrow will be fun. Won't be going on Tuesday. I had better be allowed to go to Science Two! Or... or... I'll hate everyone who stands in my way! Rawr!

Hello, how are you? Doing well? It doesn't feel like forever since I've last talked to you, but I do miss doing so. =]

&

LMAO-ing. Yay for LMAO's!


P.S. Oh yeah. Mandy was being a pessimist, also as usual. :D I need to make her eat some happy optimism pills. She's so good yet she complains. What am I?! She always says she feels like strangling me, but she hasn't tried to so far. Heee. I know you love me. ;D


12:44 AM
0 Like What I Did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

The Tree Hugger
  • Resha / Tsing Yu
  • 2nd June
  • Does as she pleases
  • Whimsical & Spoilt
  • Wants a lot
  • Self-orientated
  • Loves
  • Reading & writing
  • Dancing & singing
  • Talking on & on
  • Watching & playing tennis
  • Hanging out & staying in
  • Wishes
    Updated: 07 Nov '11
  • Join taekwondo again
  • Play more tennis
  • Have more free time!
  • To sing in public
  • Dance more!
  • Play the violin more often!
  • A tablet!
  • To learn to play the flute
  • To get into University of Sheffield
  • To interact with B1A4!
  • Wind-Carried Voices

    The Living&Breathing
    Alphaeus
    Amalia
    Andy
    Angela
    Audrey
    Aw Joey
    Azureen
    Benjamin
    Bernice
    Brandon
    Caleb
    Charmian
    Chloe
    Christine
    Deon
    Emelia
    Emily Yam
    Esther Tan
    Farrah
    Grace
    Hong Jian
    Huda
    Jean Soon
    Lai Yenn
    Lilly
    Pei Foong
    Petunlia
    Puiquan
    Jasmine
    Jing Yi
    Mandy Chok
    May Gee
    Mel(-issa)
    Mey Yen
    Nariko
    Nina
    Rachel Lee
    Samantha
    Shi Lin
    Tracy Wee
    Tracy Tan
    Wai Meng
    Yean-Li
    Yee Ling
    Ying Ying

    BRATs
    Amy Lim
    Chien Teng
    Clarissa Ching
    Clarissa Say
    Ee Von
    Gilbert Chng
    Jason Lioh
    Jessica Tan
    Jiatheng
    Joanne Raj
    Leon Teh
    Natasha Ananda Krishnan
    Roxanne Chong
    Tisha Kristen
    Vonne
    Wai Min
    Wei Jiet
    Xin Vee
    Zhun Min
    - Tumblr! -

    Etched
    Records
    MO.A Concert 11
    TCF Concert 08
    Funny Dream
    Artemis Fowl Conversation
    Stuffs' Names
    Orchestra
    Michael's Blunder

    Memories of The Earth
    Kei & Resha's Roleplay
    Facebook
    Tumblr
    Mysoju

    Fresh
    So Far
    No Clear Pearly Whites Yet
    Are Exams Over Already? =D
    Double C vs Exams
    A Filler
    KKCF Fashion Show
    Hungry
    School&Exams. Again!
    Version 3.0 - Love Life, Love Everything!
    No Pain, No Gain

    Since The Beginning
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    June 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011

    Follow
    Follow her.

    Credits
    Layout&Picturesx