Okay. So I was just looking at K-Pop MVs, then I came across this dance instructor's videos. Zomg, she's just so good... And this little eight year old kid too... Was like, awesome! Oh em gee.
I am going to perfect f(x)'s Chocolate Love dance even if it kills me! :O ♥
It's... just... so... prettyful~
I would practice right now, but brother will be in my room soon. I prefer doing stuff like dancing in private :3 Therefore I will wake up at seven tomorrow morning to dance. Then go for tennis at nine. Hee!
By the way, tennis today was normal. Nothing special. Michelle took lovely pictures of me. Thanks dear ;D
Also, she said that the William I talked of in my previous post has already went back to the US. She said Collin told her. Uwaaaah, and I've never exchanged a single word with him. Oh well, easy come easy go. o_O I guess. I'll remember you and your accent and your cursing. xD