Today was the second day of tennis in the morning with Mandy and Michelle. On the first day, there was Yee Ling too. That's the only day she doesn't go to work. Insane girl. Going to work. Anyway. On day one, we started playing at 8 a.m.. On day two, today, we played at 7 a.m., then had breakfast at the golf terrace at 8 a.m., then at 9 resumed tennis. It was fuuun.
Collin played tennis on Tuesday. There was this guy whom I've never seen before who was playing with Collin, and he had to accent! I do not know how to identify the types of accents, but he had a accent! It's sooo
cool I tell you. *o* Heh. I was bored so I fawned over his accent to Mandy. She was feeling annoyed by my fawning and asked Collin for the guy's name. Lo and behold, his name's William! Heh. OH YEAH OH YEAH. THAT REMINDS ME. Collin was chatting with Michelle during his match and William was like all "Focus dude. Stop flirting with the girl.". Ahahaha, that was gold! Had to write here to keep as memories. Have a couple of good laughs next time when I reread this.
Mhmm kay, so William talks to himself quite a bit when he plays. Y'know, like motivation and self-correction kinda stuff. When he's frustrated, he curses though. He screams curses. Hah, and
Mandy felt bad when she mumbled a curse. xD So like I said. He talks to himself. One time, I was getting a little... uh... bothered. So when he said something that went along the lines of "Don't make contact with the ball like that dude!", I wanted to yell back at him, "Chill, dude!". But I didn't, because if I did it would mean that I was eavesdropping. Which I
was doing. Teehee. How could I let his accent escape my ears, huh?
Mandy and Michelle wanted me to take a picture of William, but then I was like, "I like his accent! Can't take a picture of thaaaat.". But nooo they wouldn't listen. They wanted to take his picture 'for me' anyway. But they failed.
EPIC FAIL! 8D Heh heh heh.
Hm... I think that's about it? And we took tons of pictures today. Of us.





What else is there... I'm getting my hair done on Friday afternoon, after violin class. So that means that day will be the last day of my tennis marathon. D: Then... mom asked me not to play tennis any more until I come back from Egypt. Cause I'm getting really tanned. xD Mandy! Michelle! You heaaaar that?! Gotta make use of these two days!
Go tennis! ♥
On a non-tennis related note, I will be helping out Benjamin's mom at the Oncidium hall. Little kiddies event! Drawing, colouring, and puzzle fixing competition! It's gonna be tons of fun. Will be waking up early in the morning as well.
I think I wake up earlier during the holidays than for school. I think it's awesome that I do.
I wanna see youuuu D: I'm wondering how much you've changed.