Well, it wasn't
all that boring now that I think about it, but I just have to say so because I was bored to death a few moments ago.
In the morning, I went to one of my favourite places to go to with my family, Ikea-Ikano! I absolutely
looooove that place! Who cares if it's just for window shopping! Buuut anyway, I got a candle lamp and a bunch of scented candles for my room =D Oh. And an organising box that helps keep my room as tidy as possible, which still isn't good I must say. My room now often smells like cherries <3 You just gotta love cherries!
Then in the evening, my family decided to go out to eat. Which I did not feel like doing at all, since I was so tired after the morning-til-late-afternoon walk. I was forced to go, sadly. First, I thought, "Nah, come on. It can't be that bad. It's just nearby, right? You'll be back within an hour or two, tops." However, depressingly, I found out that the dinner date was going to be at Puchong. Aaaaaall the way at faraway Puchong! This is gonna take a while... Not only that, I only found out after I left the house! Hanabi was in there!! For those who do not know, Hanabi is my darling phone. I had to endure several hours of torture without her. Not in a good mood, I 'merajuk'-ed a little. To make myself feel better, I became a very picky eater. I have no idea why, but eating little makes me feel better =D In the end, I only ended up eating white rice and some yam cake. With tea, of course. And so nooow, here I am, whining to my friends who probably aren't even interested in this. Who cares? I feel better! :] Tata~
Oh, and have fun at school tomorrow, everyone! Try to, eh?